Thursday 30 April 2015

Hi everyone,

 Thanks so much for stopping in and checking out my blog. I haven't been very good at keeping up with it, but have decided I need to get my butt in gear and try alittle harder. So I hope to write and add new projects at least once a week to start. I feel silly complaining since I am a stay at home mom but life just seems so busy or maybe I have just become more lazier. Either way I have realised I need to get my head back in the game and really start to make my dreams come true after all I am the only one who can right? right. I figure baby steps is the best way to start even though some days I just want to hop, skip and jump. Slow and steady wins the race right? So that is exactly what I am going to do.

 Being a hairstylist will always be my career and number one passion, and I don't plan on giving that up any time soon. I am always looking to add more clients to my so called hair family.

 I have also found a new passion for making jewellery. So you will be seeing lots of that posted, and not very much crafts. Not that I have given up on crafts I still love doing them. I am just trying to focus and perfect my new found love of jewellery designing.

So check back soon to see what new and exciting things I have created.

No comments:

Post a Comment